Salı, Nisan 07, 2009

dean says... (part 1)


Well, obviously, my love Dean is a poet... Don't laugh, he rhymes from the heart! ;D

Dean: House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.
Dean: Oh sweetheart. I don't do shorts.
Dean: Bowhunting’s an important skill.
Dean (to scarecrow): Dude, you fugly.
Dean: Hold me, Sam. That was beautiful.
Dean: Well, I’m not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren’t even hot.
Dean: Good afternoon. I’m Father Simmons, this is Father Frehley.
Dean: I'll say it again. Demons I get, people are crazy!
Dean: Oh, what’s the matter, Sammy, you afraid you’re gonna get a little Nair in your shampoo again, huh?
Dean: You mean like protection against demon salt or “Ooops, I spilled the popcorn” salt?
Dean: Vampires! Gets funnier every time I hear it…
Dean: Ahhh I’ll pass. I usually draw the line at necrophilia.
Dean (to Sam): You know what? You're right. Come here. I'm gonna lay my head gently on your shoulder. Maybe we can cry, hug, and maybe even slow dance
Dean(referring to the Impala): Woah!! Listen to her purr! Have you ever heard anything so sweet?
Dean: Neil? It's your grief counselors. We’ve come to hug.
Dean: Haven't you seen Pet Sematary?
Dean: He full-on Obi-Wan-ed me!
Dean (to Jo): Sweetheart, this ain't gender studies. Women can do the job fine. Amateurs can't.
Dean: No, I'm Mulder. You're a red-headed woman.
Dean: My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women. And I did not kill anyone. But I know who did. Or rather what did. Of course it can't be for sure, because our investigation was interrupted. But our working theory was that we're looking for some kind of vengeful spirit.
Dean: Of course, the most troubling question is why do these people assume we're gay?
Dean: I like him. He says "okey dokey."
Dean: We are so screwed.
Dean: That lore about unicorns is true too. I hear they ride on silver moonbeams, and shoot rainbows out of their ass
Dean: Dude, you like full-on had a girl inside you for like a whole week. Thats pretty naughty.
Dean: What? You mean between the angry spirit and uh... the sexed up ET?
Dean: You want a what from who?
Dean: Bite your tongue heathen!
Dean: I think I’m *adorable*.
Dean: Don’t worry, Sam - I promise I won't trade you for smokes.
Dean: (trying to pick a fight with Tiny): I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice that you are two tons of fun, just curious: Is it like a thyroid problem or is it some deep seated self-esteem issue? 'Cuz you know - they’re just donuts. Not love.
Dean (mugging for the police photographer): I call this one my Blue Steel…Who looks better – me or Nick Nolte?”
Dean: Bitch.
Dean: Don't forget the extra onions this time!
Dean: Hey, see if they've got any pie. Bring me some pie. I love me some pie.

Taken from Supernatural: Super Wiki: Seasons 1 and 2 ;)

Hiç yorum yok: