Perşembe, Ekim 23, 2008

hawaiian tropic ;))

Blondie - The tide is high
Oingo Boingo - Stay
Mazzy Star - Fade into you
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
'96 - Sessiz sakin
İlhan İrem - Haydi sil gözlerini
Paolo Nutini - Last request
Sophie Zelmani - Always you
Donna Lewis - I love you always forever
Zeki Müren - Kalenin burcu muyum
Shantel - Disko boy
Arctic Monkeys - Only ones who know
The Killers - Read my mind
The Killers - Bones
The Last Shadow Puppets - Standing next to me
The Last Shadow Puppets - The time has come again
311 - Love song
Seal - Lips like sugar
Ziggy Marley- Drive
Bob Marley - Could you be loved?
Bob Marley - I shot the sheriff
UB40 - Falling in love
UB40 - Every breath you take
Dryden Mitchell - Friday I'm in love
Jason Mraz - I'm yours
Sugarland - All I want to do

Hiç yorum yok: